Well, I'm finally doing something with it. Not the whole thing mind, but a portion.
I started it this week once I finally got the aida for it, and I am so glad that I'm not trying the whole image. I've already been driven mental by the green parts that I've done so far, and am almost dreading doing the rest.
Then I got fed up with all the fiddly bits in the dude.
So then I went back and started in on the green stuff above in the hopes that I wouldn't lose my mind and actually be able to use a full length of floss before having to tie off again.
Pretty sure this is the messiest back of a project that I've ever done. I just can't make myself tie off every damn time I have to change colours after like 2 stitches. It. Just. Won't. Happen.
Oh- and these are the flosses I've used-
And these are the ones still to go =/
Long road ahead methinks.