Hello Again

It has been a long time since I posted here, but a lot of that had to do with being in the final years of my PhD. I found it difficult to write pieces for here and other blogs when I was spending so much time writing elsewhere. 

I may not have been writing it all down, but I have been crafting! I’m going to try to fill in the backlog of the costumes I’ve made since the break, as well as some smaller crafting projects, as well as some of the really cool techniques I’ve been playing with recently. 

For now, here's a final update on my Guardian project. It got finished at the end of 2017 which is about when I stopped writing stuff, but I haven't had a chance to properly frame it and put it up yet. Considering replacing my Tiger project with it, but I really love the colours of the Tiger in our front room so we shall see.


Comments

  1. Great to see you back blogging again - even if only in short bits. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts